Dear Clients, Friends and Partners of Page Bros
Three of our core values are trust, collaboration and communication, as COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to impact people and organisations globally, I want to personally update you on the steps that Page Bros is taking to ensure business continuity.
The health and safety of our employees, clients, partners and our community as always are at the forefront of our mind. Page Bros is committed to making sure that business operations will continue while the situation evolves.
We have taken measures to ensure business continuity and availability for all our stakeholders which include: clients, partners and staff, these include:
- Suspend non-essential business travel for all Page Bros employees.
- Restricting visitors to essential site access only.
- Extended work from home policies for employees where practical.
- Instructed employees to use technology to conduct meetings where possible.
- Extend hygiene and sanitation protocols and awareness.
- Request policy and contingency planning updates from all key partners within our supply chain.
Please be assured that Page Bros is taking all available steps to minimise disruption and ensure that our business service remains uninterrupted during this time. We remain determined to provide the high-quality product and service you have come to expect from us, and we are hopeful our teams will remain available to you all for the duration.
As the situation continues to evolve, we will provide updates to our policy.
My thoughts and well-wishes are with you all and your families and am sure that with collaboration and support, together we will get through these unprecedented times.
Stay safe and thank you for being part of the Page Bros family.