We are currently looking to fulfil a number temporary positions within our busy fulfilment and distribution centre at Page Bros.
As a handwork operative you will be working within a team, and will require you to be self-motivated, hardworking with an excellent attention to detail.
Boost your C.V. by joining a company with over 275 years of operational expertise and technology advancements.
No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full training will be given.
Duties will include:
- Order picking & packing using a handheld scanner
- Preparing Orders for Dispatch
- Adhering to safety, quality, and production standards
- Other general warehouse operative duties
- Flexible shift working
In return we offer you:
- On the job training
- Central Norwich location with free onsite car parking
- Overtime potential
- Future opportunities (temp to perm)
These temporary roles will start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in working for Page Bros, please register your interest by email to email@example.com for the attention of Rosalie Collins (Human Resources) to find out more.