Role Title: Client Services Executive
About the Role:
Based at our Norwich production premises in our busy Client Services Team, your primary responsibility as a Client Services Executive is to service our client’s needs from initial enquiry, through the production process, to final delivery.
You will represent the business as the first point of contact for our clients, updating them on progress and all other aspects of their order, working closely and interacting with all levels of management and employees to successfully deliver projects through to completion.
The successful applicant for this position will have relevant printing industry experience, and ideally be currently working in a similar role.
Reporting to: Client Services Team Leader
Salary & Benefits:
TBA/Dependent on experience
20 days holiday + 8 in respect of public holidays (pro rata) rising to 26 + 8 after 1 year of service
Main Place of Work:
Page Bros Group Ltd
Mile Cross Lane
36 hours per week
Monday to Thursday: 8.45 -17.00
Friday: 9.00 -17.00
1. Customer Liaison:
- Build and strengthen relationships with new and existing clients, via email, telephone and face to face contact.
- Work closely with clients, ensuring they are updated on progress of jobs.
- Display a working knowledge of materials and processes, recommending cost saving opportunities to the client where possible.
- Create accurate and timely estimates from client’s enquiries
- Prepare fully detailed and accurate work tickets.
- Provide information to your Line Manager as required, contributing to a monthly
departmental report for your areas of responsibility.
- Ensure the highest standard of information is captured to enable customer expectations to be met.
3. Production/ Interdepartmental Liaison:
- Consult with the appropriate department managers to determine production capabilities and optimal production process.
- Liaise with and ensure high levels of communication between all departments in the business to ensure the timely delivery of jobs and effective resolutions to production issues.
- Meet regularly with other teams to discuss and formulate plans to resolve issues.
- Be the first point of contact, advising and providing direction to colleagues seeking specifications on a project.
- Use initiative and resourcefulness to develop new methods, criteria or propose new policies, implementing and establishing best practice and continuous improvement.
4. Quality Control:
- Be an integral part of the company’s workflow, with an awareness of unrelated business activities that may impact on the timely delivery of our products.
- Monitoring work progress through the business to minimise exposure and risk on projects.
- Adhere to Page Bros procedures and policies and ensure that all activities for which you are responsible are completed to a high standard.
- Attend individual and team meetings as requested by your line manager.
- Take active responsibility for personal professional growth and development within the role. This will include the identification of training and other developmental opportunities at regular review meetings and through ongoing dialogue with your line manager.
Over and Above:
Every day try to add to the Team Culture, making sure others feel supported and enjoy the benefits of your valuable professional skills and experience.
Sometimes you’ll be asked to carry out other duties and responsibilities of a similar professional nature to those described above.
- Positive “can do” customer focus and attitude.
- Experience in the printing industry, within a similar role, is essential
- Proactive problem-solving ability with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong computing and analytical skills, with experience of print based MIS.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment under rigid deadlines for projects of various sizes and scopes.
- An excellent team player, with equal willingness to work on own initiative.
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your up to date C.V. with a covering letter detailing why you feel you should be considered for the role, for attention of Rosalie Collins, H.R. Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: TBC