1942

The business leaves Page family ownership and is sold to a local timber products manufacturer, Boulton & Paul Ltd. F S Deyns Page remains as Chairman and Managing Director.

In the same year, the St Stephen’s printing works is destroyed during one of the blitz raids on Norwich. We move to makeshift premises just outside Norwich, before the move to our current site at Mile Cross Lane.